- I can’t lie to you guys anymore. I have a very serious confession.
- TOVA’S MUCHNESS PIC OF THE DAY
- A few days ago I went to a vision board making party with some inspiring friends. One of the women was talking about a friend who’d passed and how this had prompted her to sit with her partner digging deep and really answering this question. I couldn’t get it off my mind. It’s a simple clichèd question we toss around but don’t remember to guide our day to day lives by the answers. So I printed it up, tossed it into a $1 frame and put it in a prominent spot in my home. Thinking I’ll make it into a glitter art piece. But in the meantime, it’s seriously keeping my focused on how I’m spending my time on this earth. This does, of course, mean I’ll be doing even less dishes and laundry. Lolol. Anyway, what’s one thing you might one day wish you would’ve spent more time doing? Or less time?
- Tova’s Muchness Challenge- Day 10! Happy Headshot!
- Finally decided to start the work on my dollhouse. Moved it off the floor to a table and went to open it when it’s current resident popped out from under the couch and scared the bejeezez out of me. I screamed like it was a knife wielding psychopath. Thank goodness my 8year olds friend was here, safely moving our friend to the backyard while I tried to calm my racing heart. And in true squater style, he musta been there a little while cuz he pooped in the bedroom.??????????