- Have You been following me on twitter?
- Connect to your (highest purpose) Muchness.
- Muchness Meals!- Muchkin Style!!
- Just for an hour- PLEASE make it STOP!!!
- Elie stumbled upon some glitter stars sprinkled on the kitchen counter and sink… a few were on the sponge we use to wash dishes. “Ugh…. my worst nightmare- this stuff never goes away, I hate it in the kitchen.” he said “oh please, these are big glitters, not the powder fine stuff – this is not your worst nightmare.” He acknowledged the truth in my statement. But then I realized something else… “actually,” I said, “your worst nightmare is your world with no glitter in it at all.” He looked at me with a mix of rolled eyes and something resembling amusement. Happy Father’s Day. To elie and all the dudes who trade their hate of glitter for their love of a sparkly woman.