- I have officially completed building (not painting) my first piece of dollhouse furniture and while I’m quite proud of my work, it’s got some issues… not the least of which the fact that it’s altogether WAY too big for any room in this house. I need to figure out how to measure first, cut second. Lol. I’ll hold onto this piece for posterity.
- What’s the bright spot in YOUR day?
- Inspiration for a thursday
- Why are you such a Judgy McJudger?
- After years of fighting the lunchtime planning process I think I found a simple plan that’s been working. Printing this simple weekly graph, listed our most popular lunch choices and left a spot for shopping list. Slapped the whole thing in a $1 IKEA frame and used Velcro sticky table to attach the dry-erase marker. If it was any more complicated it’d be #pinterest worthy! Lol.