Inspiration for a thursday Posted on March 8, 2012 by Tova Love & Muchness, Tova View all posts by Tova → Blog Related PostsMuchness pic of the day[Muchness Makeover!] Safety first!!Where you should go on vacation for a heaping dose of MUCHNESSThe Minute of Muchness Prizes!Muchness pic of the day
I love this. Sometimes, it’s not just the kind, gentle “me” who thinks in my mind. Sometimes it’s the harsh, critical “me.” The one who sounds like my mother. I’m learning to tell her to shut the h*ll up! 🙂
Your site looks amazing. xx
I think we all have that voice. I don’t know why we let it talk to use. We ARE our thoughts… I recently heard that 90% of the thoughts we have on any given day are the same exact thoughts we had yesterday. We decide what those thoughts will be, AND what the other 10% will comprise. Sometimes, it’s like we just need to change the script.